VitalObjectives respects the privacy of online visitors and privacy is important to us. Please contact us should you have any questions about the operation of the site or to be removed from our database.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the Web sites located at the URL http://www.vitalobjectives.com, or http://vitalobjectives.com, or http://blog.vitalobjectives.com .
This privacy statement provides important information about personal information that VitalObjectives collects, and whether and how VitalObjectives uses that personal information.
Generally, VitalObjectives does not require visitors to register or provide information to us in order to view the general content of our site. VitalObjectives collects names, e-mail addresses and other personal information when submitted by a visitor via an online form, which a visitor may choose to submit for purposes such as registering to view restricted or customized content, purchasing a service or product, or otherwise communicating with VitalObjectives. This data is used solely by VitalObjectives and is not shared with, traded or sold to third parties.
VitalObjectives may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information about your use of this website
• Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the Web site
• Information about transactions on this Web site
• Information that you provide for the purpose of consuming VitalObjectives content and services
• Any other information that you send to VitalObjectives
How VitalObjectives Uses Personal InformationVitalObjectives may use your personal information to:
• Administer this Web site
• Personalize the Web site for you
• Provide access to and use of Web site services
• Educate you about products, services and content
• Supply products, services and content for free and for purchase
• Send statements and invoices
• Collect payments
• Send marketing communicationsNote: VitalObjectives does not share or disclose your information with third parties. In addition to the aforementioned disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere, VitalObjectives may disclose your personal information to the extent required by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
VitalObjectives takes reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. VitalObjectives stores all personal information on secure servers.
VitalObjectives’ site collects non-personal data through the use of Web browser "cookies." "Cookies" are small files stored by your browser on your hard drive. VitalObjectives’ Web site uses "cookies" to recognize visitors and facilitate visitors’ access to restricted and customized content, and to allow the compilation of aggregate data. From this data we can evaluate site usage and better determine how to improve our visitors' experience within our site. Most Web browsers have a setting the visitor can adjust to deny the placement of "cookies," when the visitor desires this.
VitalObjectives collects an Internet Protocol (IP) address from all visitors to our site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our site, analyze trends, track users' movement, and gather broad demographic information, in order to improve the site and deliver personalized, custom content. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Other NotesThis Web site contains links to other Web sites. VitalObjectives is not responsible for privacy policies or practices of third parties. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site for which VitalObjectives has no responsibility.